Book Your Appointment
Follow the simple steps to book your appointment . If your desired appointment time is not listed, please call the office at 519-735-8400 as it may be available due to frequent schedule changes.
IMPORTANT: Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the following mandatory office protocols have been implemented and will remain in effect until further notice:
1. You will be pre-screened by office staff or Dr. Mondoux upon each visit.
2. You are required to wear a face covering during your time in the office which covers both your mouth and nose.
3. No outside gloves will be allowed as you will be required to wash your hands/use hand sanitizer upon entering the clinic.
4. Please arrive at your appointment time and check in with the front desk, they will direct you on where to wait for Dr. Mondoux
5. Only the individual with the appointment will be permitted into the clinic and all others will be asked to wait in the car. If you are a minor or must bring in a child/chaperone that is allowed, however they must be wearing a face covering as well.